Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EOI for Skilled migrant submitted January 17 and accepted

Default EOI for Skilled migrant submitted January 17 and accepted

I just logged to nz immigration site and it looks like it been accepted from the pool anyone else had this good news?

The hard work starts here I think
    Last edited by Caroc; 20th January 2017 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Caroc View Post
    I just logged to nz immigration site and it looks like it been accepted from the pool anyone else had this good news?

The hard work starts here I think
    Mine was selected as well, though I'm still waiting for the ITA. Have you received yours?

Quote Originally Posted by filipinoguy View Post
    Mine was selected as well, though I'm still waiting for the ITA. Have you received yours?
    Nothing yet

logged in tonight but i can't see the message about being accepted to the pool it was a pop up message. on the online application line it just says status submitted, payment received then date selected 18 Jan 17. has something happened?

Hi Caroc, could you share your points. You were selected from the pool or you got 160 points.
    Thanks for your sharing in advance.

I think our ITA took around 3 weeks last year August. Start getting all your docs together so long cause you only have 4 months to submit. Maybe also find out what the waiting period is to get into the panel docs so you have an idea of when you should book those once you have your ITA.

Quote Originally Posted by mlev.26s View Post
    Hi Caroc, could you share your points. You were selected from the pool or you got 160 points.
    Thanks for your sharing in advance.
    i have 160 points and online account said selected.

Quote Originally Posted by Anders View Post
    I think our ITA took around 3 weeks last year August. Start getting all your docs together so long cause you only have 4 months to submit. Maybe also find out what the waiting period is to get into the panel docs so you have an idea of when you should book those once you have your ITA.
    thanks. I already have the report from panel doctor as submitted in december for essential skills visa.

Is it four months to submit from when they get in touch to say all preliminary checks done and you are invited to apply etc or 4 months from date pulled out of pool? In other words has the clock started ticking even though i have not heard anything else.

When you get the AIP letter or email, they will tell you the date by which the application must be received. It will be 4 months from the date of issue of the AIP, just before you receive the letter or email.

I think you mean ITA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast