Hi everyone,

I am a bonafide applicant planning to lodge an EOI.

I came to NZ through a family stream temp. work visa where the major criteria was to prove my marriage. I also supplied some work experiences as a school teacher and a full time research associate of a research firm where I am also a founding member (along with my husband). In the first application I did not mention my Chef experience as I didn't think it was anything with a future anywhere.

After coming to NZ all I did here was Chef jobs. Due to my experience and skills, I have always been in demand. I have my 4 years of chef experience and tax certificates. I used to work 6 days a week making unto 40 hours weekly. Teaching was a part time profession for a few years in the morning, and the research associate job was just a honourable title in my husband's business where I also was a director and founding member. I completed my studies at the same time (NZQA assessed).

Does that sound like a lot? In my second work visa application I did however submit my chef experience certificate, and everything was fine.

Now I plan to lodge an EOI, do you think they will ask me a lot of questions regarding how I managed my time?

In New Zealand I worked as a Chef for 45 to 50 hours a week, while gave Red Cross 20 hours a week, and St John 20 hours a week, while also working in Inter Community Dialogue in NZ and opening a City Council Meeting with an opening speech and prayer.

I am a ferociously hard worker and all my documents both in NZ and my home country and completely bonafide and verifiable. However, they will not likely be usual because most people would just like to work on anything just 40 hours of a week.

By the way, I also did lots of short courses during the same time in NZ and I have NZQA credits for them, the longest among them is a 3 months long course.

Any suggestions how I should present my case?