Thread: I received the below mail from the co, what does it mean? Thank you for your email. I have made a recommendation on the application but this needs to

Default I received the below mail from the co, what does it mean? Thank you for your email. I have made a recommendation on the application but this needs to

Thank you for your email. I have made a recommendation on the application but this needs to go through a second person quality check before we release the outcome. This should be in the next couple of weeks. Thank you for your patience. Do they send the file for a second check if it will be declined?

From my understanding all files go for a second person check

Applications that are to be declined do not go through 2nd person check. They are outrightly declined by the COs - My understanding. You should get an approval once the 2nd check goes smoothly... Congrats in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by myles21 View Post
    Applications that are to be declined do not go through 2nd person check. They are outrightly declined by the COs - My understanding. You should get an approval once the 2nd check goes smoothly... Congrats in advance.
    No, not so. All cases have to be second-person checked. Think about it. A CO could mistakenly think, because of some error on his/her part, that an applicant did not qualify, but the 2pc official would then find the mistake, so the application would be approved.