Thread: CO Questions , 20Jan 2017

Arrow CO Questions , 20Jan 2017

Hi Guys

I got CO mail requesting for some basic documents such as IRD (Last 3 years, Payslips).

I am on Essential skill visa from last 1.6 years and valid till Aug2018. I applied residency under SMC, my question is:
    I got job on 22nd June 2015, and i applied for essential skill visa on 24th June 2015, based on full time job offer. At that time I was on student visa and as you all know I can work only 20hrs/week. And fulltime during collage breaks. Luckily when I got this fulltime job I was in my collage midterm breaks so I start working full time from 23rd June 2015. But after working 2 weeks I don’t go back to study and keep working full time at my new job. After long wait I got my visa approval on 7 Aug 2015. (Almost 6 weeks after getting job)
    So in that case i worked 5 weeks fulltime without work visa.
    Now my CO needs 3 years IRD summery which shows my Tax history for the months which i worked without having work visa.
    Is this creating any major problem in my SMC application??
    I haven’t got anything from CO about this but want to get ready in advance. I understand what I did was not right that time but I don’t want to lose golden opportunity of my career.
    Please share your experience or guide me for the same.

Thanks
    anu

You just have to wait for CO to raise such concerns... And you just have to be honest about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Jul21 View Post
    You just have to wait for CO to raise such concerns... And you just have to be honest about it...
    Yes Jul21 , thats what i thought... Lets see.. fingure crossed

Thansk