Thread: your visa application has been declined lapsed

Default your visa application has been declined lapsed

I got below response from my C/O for a student Visa.

The provider of your Offer of Place has confirmed to us that the Offer of Place is not valid unless it is being lodged by the agent to whom it was issued. Without a valid Offer of Place you do not meet Immigration Instruction U3.5, and on this basis your visa application has been declined lapsed.

My agent is on a process of moving from one name to another for marketing purposes and he has taken the offer of place to the new name.

please advice me what I need to do in this situation.

I would reply to INZ telling them what you have just said here (giving all the details, obviously), and I would also contact the agent, whose actions are what has caused the difficulty, asking what s/he is going to do about it. I don't know that you will necessarily be able to sort this out, but at least you need to try talking to the other parties involved.

C/O has given her email address to contact her if I need to know anything and I have right away replyed explaining the misunderstanding and saying will submit a letter from the school confirming both names are under one owner and the reason for two names.
    Couple of days have passed but no response from C/O yet.
    I have contacted the agent also and he is asking to reapply instead of following up current case.

I have couple of questions troubling in my mind.

1. Usually C/O's respond to this type of emails?
    2. If I submit a letter from school, usually they reopen a file and proceed as this is not a fundamental issues with me?
    3. Agent says portal does not allow to upload any support documents as the file is declined. Is that possible as I prefer to upload school letter rather emailing to the the CO.
    Last edited by glamour; 29th January 2017 at 08:12 PM.

I think the CO would normally respond, but two days is probably too soon to expect anything.

I don't know about the other matters. I don't remember anyone else with this kind of situation, so I can't point you to someone else's experience.

Let me wait few more days and see the feedback. Thanks

Hi, You got a reply?