Thread: PR application issues, Help!!!

Default PR application issues, Help!!!

Hello Guys, I have few questions for my PR application.
    I received a job offer in 1st of Sep, 2016, working as a motel manager in Christchurch.
    Now I am about to submit my EOI in early Feb, But our business owner wants to sell the motel in this year.
    The owner wants me to move to Wellington once they sell this motel as they have a big hotel in Wellington and really need some help.
    Now i just wondering if I submit my EOI while i am still working in this Christchurch motel and if during the PR application process, The owner sells this motel and transfer me to the hotel. If i relocate to Wellington's hotel. the only change appears on my employee contract is the location. will this affect my application?
    Many thanks
    lydia

Notice, by putting in your EOI you would be applying for Residence. (PR is a different visa you can qualify for after a minimum of two years as a resident.)

You would have to get a new work visa because of the new location, but that wouldn't be a problem normally. (Just make sure that you liaise with INZ so there is no time when you are not covered by a visa.) As for as your application under SMC is concerned, if you have a a job that is equally skilled in the same skilled career that you have proved with your qualifications and work experience, changing while the processing is going on is no hindrance.