Thread: ITA material sent to the Immigration Department takes a few days?

Post ITA material sent to the Immigration Department takes a few days?

On January 25th, I sent mail at the ALBANY counter from NZ POST to include important documents including passports to the immigration office located at the handerson counter and to follow the courier from the internet.

But until today the inquiry express still did not mail successfully. Post reply message that has not been found, to continue to find tomorrow.

Today is the seventh day I sent the material out. Never encountered such a situation, which guy encountered such a situation?

Quote Originally Posted by tarantella View Post
    Today is the seventh day I sent the material out.
    That sounds very frustrating for you. But remember that Monday was a public holiday, so today was only the third business day. Did you send your mail by courier or regular mail? Courier should have arrived by now, but regular mail can be very slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonkiwi View Post
    That sounds very frustrating for you. But remember that Monday was a public holiday, so today was only the third business day. Did you send your mail by courier or regular mail? Courier should have arrived by now, but regular mail can be very slow.
    My concern is there for a reason, because today I call the post office to find the courier, but the post office replied that did not find, but the post office promised to continue to look for tomorrow.

My concern is there for a reason, because today I call the post office to find the courier, but the post office replied that did not find, but the post office promised to continue to look for tomorrow.
    Sometimes the post office dont scan the documents they deliver . I got to know about my passport by calling immigration whether they have received my passport. they keep all the updates for your documents. so its better to call immgration and ask about the documents. cheers

If you are sending important documents within NZ, there's only one way they should be sent. Courierpost, tracked, signature required.
    The tracking number is on the bottom of your receipt from NZ Post.
    Other couriers wont deliver to PO Boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    If you are sending important documents within NZ, there's only one way they should be sent. Courierpost, tracked, signature required.
    The tracking number is on the bottom of your receipt from NZ Post.
    Other couriers wont deliver to PO Boxes.
    Yes, I got the tracking number, but the post office yesterday told me that I could not find the courier, courier, including two passports and many of the original proof material, which is really worrying! I hope to hear good news tonight.

One bad news. The post office suspects that the immigration office has received my express mail, but the immigration bureau indicated that has never received. Who encountered such a situation?

One bad news. The post office suspects that the immigration office has received my express mail, but the immigration bureau indicated that has never received. Who encountered such a situation?
    Did you send is "signature required". Do NZ Post have proof of delivery?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    Did you send is "signature required". Do NZ Post have proof of delivery?
    No signature is required.
    Just learned that the Immigration on January 26 received my postal Express, just received notice! I am very grateful to all of this.