Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: residency approved

Lightbulb residency approved

Time to relief...

After long 7 months waiting, got our residency approved today. Just now got the confirmation email.

Even though I was a silent member here, thank you so much everyone for all your suggestions, posts and advices.

Me and my partner applied together under SMC category with 190 points. She is in IT and I am in Mechanical Engineering field. We lodged our application by ourselves. No lawyers, no agents. Just us and the INZ customer care and this forum.

Our timeline as follows:

EOI selected: 25 May 2016
    ITA lodged : 20 July 2016

got our documents back after verification in 2 weeks. Then it was the time for the long wait.

Case officer allocation : 10 Nov 2016

She just introduced herself and asked us for our IRD, payslips and asked my partner about some of my family details and gave us one week to reply.

on 02 Dec 2016 employer verification has been sent out and he replied in two days.

After that no idea what was happening. We thought we would get a decision before Christmas, but no.

On 19 Jan 2017 we just emailed her whether was waiting for any other documents or anything. She told that our file was with the 2PC.

Then on 27/01/2017 online status changed to APPROVED

and today 02/02/2017 we've received the official email to send our passports and now its the party time.

Once again thank you so much everyone and all the best guys..

Congratulations!!!

May I ask what branch?

thank you..

IT and Mechanical Engineering

Quote Originally Posted by afk View Post
    thank you..

IT and Mechanical Engineering
    I meant Auckland Central or Henderson Branch of INZ ?

oops..sorry..

I applied to Henderson and sent my documents there, but later on they changed it to Auckland Central. CO was in Auckland Central

Thanks! Great to hear the good news!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian91 View Post
    I meant Auckland Central or Henderson Branch of INZ ?
    Congrats

congrats!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by afk View Post
    Time to relief...

After long 7 months waiting, got our residency approved today. Just now got the confirmation email.

Even though I was a silent member here, thank you so much everyone for all your suggestions, posts and advices.

Me and my partner applied together under SMC category with 190 points. She is in IT and I am in Mechanical Engineering field. We lodged our application by ourselves. No lawyers, no agents. Just us and the INZ customer care and this forum.

Our timeline as follows:

EOI selected: 25 May 2016
    ITA lodged : 20 July 2016

got our documents back after verification in 2 weeks. Then it was the time for the long wait.

Case officer allocation : 10 Nov 2016

She just introduced herself and asked us for our IRD, payslips and asked my partner about some of my family details and gave us one week to reply.

on 02 Dec 2016 employer verification has been sent out and he replied in two days.

After that no idea what was happening. We thought we would get a decision before Christmas, but no.

On 19 Jan 2017 we just emailed her whether was waiting for any other documents or anything. She told that our file was with the 2PC.

Then on 27/01/2017 online status changed to APPROVED

and today 02/02/2017 we've received the official email to send our passports and now its the party time.

Once again thank you so much everyone and all the best guys..
    Congratulations

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast