Thread: Visitor Visa to Student Visa Queries

Default Visitor Visa to Student Visa Queries

Hello,

My wife is planning to come on a partnership visitor visa for the initial period and plans to enroll in level 8 study starting mid-July. I have a few queries:

1. Can we apply for a student visa while she is in NZ?
    2. Does she has to re-do her medicals? her medical had significant findings which has improved now (we have sent the improved results to the MA and we are still waiting to hear back from the MA)
    3. I am working full time on a Talent Accredited Visa - can I take study/personal loan on her behalf in NZ? Overall, I am concerned about the finance though I can pay the fees for the first year without taking loan but since the university needs a sponsor or adequate funds in the account?

1. Yes.
    2. This will depend on the outcome of THIS medical assessment. Then see paragraph d here. http://onlineservices.immigration.go...nual/46161.htm
    3. I don't know. Anyone?

Default same problem here

Quote Originally Posted by ravika View Post
    Hello,

My wife is planning to come on a partnership visitor visa for the initial period and plans to enroll in level 8 study starting mid-July. I have a few queries:

1. Can we apply for a student visa while she is in NZ?
    2. Does she has to re-do her medicals? her medical had significant findings which has improved now (we have sent the improved results to the MA and we are still waiting to hear back from the MA)
    3. I am working full time on a Talent Accredited Visa - can I take study/personal loan on her behalf in NZ? Overall, I am concerned about the finance though I can pay the fees for the first year without taking loan but since the university needs a sponsor or adequate funds in the account?

hi , my name is roshan .. my medical got referred on dec 21 2016 because of my haemoglobin count (i have 8). still this day i didnt receive any response from MA. But after reading your post im sure MA is gonna as for additional test reports which is gonna take another 4-6 weeks. unfortunately my class is gonna start by feb 20.. so i guess im not gonna make it this year. do you think i can send additional reports now to MA saying that im Well now. Do i Stand a chance for my visa soon?????

You can send further information, like new test results, to catch up with the original medical. You will need to give details of your application, and your eMedical number, to enable INZ to send this to join your original file.