Thread: Dependent Visa - no response from INZ Mumbai

Default Dependent Visa - no response from INZ Mumbai

Hi Experts,

My wife applied her dependent visa on 22nd December 2016 and stil no response from immigration. I'm bit confused about the process of Mumbai office and would like to know if there are anyone facing the same problem?

TTS updated on 30th December and it says "■ Your application has been registered and your payment confirmed by NZVAC on 22/Dec/2016." and "Your application was sent to the Immigration New Zealand in Mumbai for processing on 30/Dec/2016. Please refer “Standard Processing Timeframe” link for information regarding processing time."

Please advice me if I can do anything to get an update about the visa application and process.

Thanks

You won't know about the detail of processing, and there is nothing you can do to speed things up. You know that the case has been lodged. In the last month, since part of it was the NZ New Year holiday, it is likely some of the staff were not in the office. So your wife's file is probably still in a queue waiting for attention. It is normal that you don't know what is happening most of the time when INZ is dealing with you, and this gap of time is nothing out of the ordinary.

Hi JandM,

Thank you very much for your response on my question. We didn't receive any acknowledgement mail from immigration once it has been submitted. I believe we should get an email from immigration with the details of client number and application number.

Am I correct?

Thanks again!

I'm not sure of how that information comes through. Anyone done this lately?