Thread: Second person check taking place after residency approved online. Confused?

Question Second person check taking place after residency approved online. Confused?

Hi. My status has changed from pending to approved for residency visa application.

No feedback from CO or any emails or letters. I contacted immigration call centre and lady tells me that it is approved however the case is being reviewed by a second person. My concern is why would inz update to a approved status before finalising and doing all checks and balances prior to approval. I understand the approval in principle aspect...no problem with that but I don't get how a extremely process driven institution would approve an application before finalising all the checks and balances or is my logical reasoning missing something.

Having read many posts on the forum, not once have I seen a stage that says 2pc after approved and then approved then blue sticker.

Would appreciate some clarification.

Regards

As per old threads, call centre guys dont hv updated news.
    Aporoved means aporoved...no more checking lol
    PARTYYYY TIMEE NOWWWWW...
    CONGRATS

Awesome! Tnx for feedback

All that anyone from the call centre can tell you is what has already been updated on the INZ computer. Updating is a lower-priority job than working cases, so it can be out of phase.