Thread: About Partnership work visa

Default About Partnership work visa

Hi guys,

I have a question regarding Partnership work visa. My situation is: both me and my husband came to NZ with Working Holiday Visa. Now I got a full time job and I already submitted SMR visa(including partnership) as well as work visa(since my current WHV will expire before April). My current status under SMR visa is AR and my essential work visa was just submitted two days ago.

In my case, do I have to wait until I get new work visa then apply another partnership work visa for my husband? Or I can apply a Partnership work visa now since my previous SMR application is in process.

Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it!

Cheers, Chrissie

Too many (and incorrect abbreviations), which makes your post confusing!

Your husband can apply for a partnership based visa now (and ask that it be linked to your work visa application), but cant apply online under partnership. it has to be a paper based application.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    Too many (and incorrect abbreviations), which makes your post confusing!

Your husband can apply for a partnership based visa now (and ask that it be linked to your work visa application), but cant apply online under partnership. it has to be a paper based application.
    Sorry about my poor English. And thanks for your message.

So in my case, I can submit those paper work to the immigration but do I have to submit supportive partnership materials? Since I already submit Skilled Migrant Residence Visa and included my partner, I don't have some important original documents such as police certificates to submit again with the partnership based work visa.

Many Thanks! Again I apologize for my writing.