Thread: Medical and pregnant wife

Default Medical and pregnant wife

Hi All,

I have submitted ITA on Dec, and waiting for CO to be allocated..my wife lymphocytes was above normal, its 4.04 ( Normal range is 1.50 - 4.00).

now my wife is pregnant. Do i need to inform now, or wait for CO to be allocated.

Also, in case if her Medical referred to MA once CO allocated, do she need to take a test again for that abnormal result?.

Please confirm.

Thanks.

I think it will be soon enough to inform the INZ about the pregnancy when once you have a CO. The expected baby will not make any difference to the processing of your application.

If the medical is referred to the MA, s/he has the right to require any further tests that seem necessary in order to understand a person's state of health, so could well ask for that particular test to be re-run. On the other hand, your wife could ask her doctor to do so and send a new result to catch up with her medical (quoting the details of the application and her eMedical number), then, with luck, by the time any MA drew it from the queue, the answer to any questions would be right there already. A high lymphocyte count is very often seen in people with a normal state of health, when they have just had some small infection that the body has fought off, so it's quite likely that a new test would show a normal level again.

Thanks JandM for the quick reply.

I think this option looks good to me.

your wife could ask her doctor to do so and send a new result to catch up with her medical (quoting the details of the application and her eMedical number)

Thanks again.

You can also add any newborn to the application up until the time that the visa labels are issued, by providing passport, birth certificate and medical.