Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Previous employer check

Question Previous employer check

Hi guys,

My EOI was selected and got the ITA. At the time of ITA submission i have changed contact person, contact number and email address of my previous employers so that it will be easy for case officer to directly contact my previous employer (the Person who is currently looking after HR Dept.) And also i have sent new reference letters from (the Person who is currently looking after HR Dept.) along with the previous letters which was issued to me 5-6 years back. Now my lawyer told me that INZ have sent previous employer check but i spoke to all of my previous employers and none of them have got any email regarding this.
    Is it the possibility that they have sent the email to the addresses which was given at the time of EOI ? If yes, then no body will reply to that emails because those people have left the company and that email doesn't belongs to them now or you can say it doesn't exists.

What Should I do? I already made changes in Amendment form at the time of ITA submission.

Jand M and Chris can you please share your valuable experience on this kind of situation. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Hi guys,

My EOI was selected and got the ITA. At the time of ITA submission i have changed contact person, contact number and email address of my previous employers so that it will be easy for case officer to directly contact my previous employer (the Person who is currently looking after HR Dept.) And also i have sent new reference letters from (the Person who is currently looking after HR Dept.) along with the previous letters which was issued to me 5-6 years back. Now my lawyer told me that INZ have sent previous employer check but i spoke to all of my previous employers and none of them have got any email regarding this.
    Is it the possibility that they have sent the email to the addresses which was given at the time of EOI ? If yes, then no body will reply to that emails because those people have left the company and that email doesn't belongs to them now or you can say it doesn't exists.

What Should I do? I already made changes in Amendment form at the time of ITA submission.

Jand M and Chris can you please share your valuable experience on this kind of situation. Thanks
    Please share your timeline and branch

If you have an adviser working for you, then what are they doing to resolve the situation? What advice did they give you?

or, you could phone immigration, and ask them which email address they used, if they have used the wrong one, simply correct them. As chris has said- what are your advisors doing about it? you are paying a lot of money for them- make them do the work!!

Quote Originally Posted by skp1985 View Post
    Please share your timeline and branch
    Are you keeping a record of all timelines or something? You ask this in so many topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Hi guys,

Hi - I was in a similar situation, but with my actual employer.

Two days after the CO contacted me the first time, he email me that he didn't get any replay from the company! He send me the name and email that he used - And I told him that I changed the contact information in the Amendment form in the ITA submission.

He email me back that he didn't saw the information - and he will try the information in the Amendment form...

and problem solved!

Yes I am keeping an record buddy

Because doing report how this INZ que works

Like really hurt people when some one submitted after us gets all thinks done before us....

Thanks for the cooperation 🙏

Quote Originally Posted by skp1985 View Post
    Yes I am keeping an record buddy

Because doing report how this INZ que works

Like really hurt people when some one submitted after us gets all thinks done before us....

Thanks for the cooperation ��
    it quite wrong to expect that date of lodgement would then determine date of decision. There just too many cases, and too many variables.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    it quite wrong to expect that date of lodgement would then determine date of decision. There just too many cases, and too many variables.
    At least the case should be allocated right decision is faraway

I emailed the lawyer but no response yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast