Thread: Self-Service Dog Wash

Default Self-Service Dog Wash

Here in Christchurch I've noticed a few places offering a "self-service dog wash". Can someone please explain how this works? We don't have a dog and I just can't see how one could possibly get the dog to carry the coins, start the equipment and then carry out the wash all by itself. This has been bothering me for some time. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bozeman View Post
    Here in Christchurch I've noticed a few places offering a "self-service dog wash". Can someone please explain how this works? We don't have a dog and I just can't see how one could possibly get the dog to carry the coins, start the equipment and then carry out the wash all by itself. This has been bothering me for some time. Thanks.
    You probably have the same issues filling a car with petrol, or at a car wash?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    You probably have the same issues filling a car with petrol, or at a car wash?
    You're right. I also can't see how we could get the dog to fill the car with petrol or to wash the car. Either would be a pretty good trick!

You get use of a hydrobath. If you've ever used one it's a great way to wash a dog.

It's like places that offer to cut your hair 'while you wait'. Seems like an obvious requirement.