Thread: Sponsorship INZ 1025

Wink Sponsorship INZ 1025

Hi Guys,

Good day. I'm currently a resident and would love to have my family visit me for a very short period of time. I am preparing documents for sponsorship for temporary entry. They have booked all their return tickets plus travel insurance. My questions are:
    1) For my sibling, does the application have to be made online?
    2) My mum has high cholesterol, wondering if this may affect her application (would like to have them multiple entry)?

Thanks,
    kyle

Quote Originally Posted by kylexy12345 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Good day. I'm currently a resident and would love to have my family visit me for a very short period of time. I am preparing documents for sponsorship for temporary entry. They have booked all their return tickets plus travel insurance. My questions are:
    1) For my sibling, does the application have to be made online?
    2) My mum has high cholesterol, wondering if this may affect her application (would like to have them multiple entry)?

Thanks,
    kyle
    You dont have to apply online, but paper based applications are more expensive.
    You can only lodge online applications for individuals, not (family) groups)

Medicals aren't required for visas under 12 months and high cholesterol in itself wouldn't in itself be a barrier to achieving an acceptable standard of health if a medical was provided later.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    You dont have to apply online, but paper based applications are more expensive.
    You can only lodge online applications for individuals, not (family) groups)

Medicals aren't required for visas under 12 months and high cholesterol in itself wouldn't in itself be a barrier to achieving an acceptable standard of health if a medical was provided later.
    Awesome, that's good to know. Also, if I show my latest payslip, how many of them do I have to show?
    Appreciate your reply.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by kylexy12345 View Post
    Awesome, that's good to know. Also, if I show my latest payslip, how many of them do I have to show?
    Appreciate your reply.

Cheers
    From 1025 form
    Note: The minimum amount of funds you must have to sponsor a person for a temporary entry visa is:
    • NZ$1000 per person per month of stay if the accommodation has not been prepaid, or
    • NZ$400 per person per month of stay if the accommodation has been prepaid, or
    • NZ$15,000 per year for students taking courses lasting 36 weeks or longer (less any prepaid expenses).