Thread: Two Months Accommodation in Auckland

Default Two Months Accommodation in Auckland

We (me and my wife) are reaching Auckland in March first week and our home items will be reaching in two months. I am looking for suggestions to short term (2 months) affordable places to live in Auckland. Can someone please give some ideas on that? Thank you

Hi hhimanshu

Try Airbnb, worked a treat for us! It will certainly be the cheapest option unless you go to a backpackers. There are also serviced apartments but they are generally very expensive for a time period like that.

Good luck!

backpackers have issues with wifi
    or you can book something called a bach
    Auckland has high pressure on accommodation the secret is to move swiftly and I also stayed in B&Bs etc
    It will be a bit difficult because half the population is in Auckland and the number of people arriving for non tourist reasons is also higher in Auckland
    Join couchsurfing and go to the local couchsurfing meting and ask - you might get a free couch for a couple of days if you like that idea - the people are friendly at couchsurfing auckland - you need to go to the website - it's quite strict due to safety reasons for travellers and hosts. There is a FB group

Thank you very much. I am looking at Airbnb now