Thread: My qualification questions in EOI

Default My qualification questions in EOI

I completed my Postgraduate Diploma in New Zealand, but I do not how to fill out F3a part of EOI form.

PLEASE NOTE: To qualify for points as a recognised qualification your qualification must have been assessed by the New

Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA), either

by virtue of being on the List of Qualifications (see question F 3); or
    by individual assessment (see questions F4 - F6).

F3a. Is this qualification on the List of Qualifications Exempt from Assessment or the list of Qualifications recognised

as an exception?
    All of the specifications of the list must be met, including the name of the qualification, the awarding institution, and

the date it was awarded.
    Or has an Occupational Registration Body assessed your qualification as comparable to a New Zealand qualification?

My qualification in New Zealand is not listed on the List of Qualifications Exempt from Assessment or the list of Qualifications recognised as an exception, because New Zealand is not on the list. I am wondering I should select yes or no.

A qualification gained in NZ doesn't have to be assessed. The assessment is to find out what NZ qualification a foreign one is comparable to, whereas they already know all about a NZ qualification. You don't need to answer that question about your NZ qualification. Jump to the later ones, 'Have you studied full-time in New Zealand?' etc..

Thank you, JandM. You always help us.

Hi.. i have a question im a postgraduate diploma in management level 8 but i failed one subject so they need to give me certificate instead of diploma.. am i qualified to get working visa sponsored by my company? Cheers

What level will the certificate be?