Thread: Partnership Visitor Visa

Default Partnership Visitor Visa

HI ,
    i have applied my husband's visitor visa 2nd time on 05 DEC 2016 based on partnership . and we got interview on 11 DEC just after 5 days of application lodgement . on 12 December my lawyer received PPi letter which was stating that my husband doesn't meet good character requirements for NZ temporary entry . It was happened because last time when we lodged the file my sister in law helped my husband to fill the form but we dint declare her name because we were thinking she is not licensed immigration adviser so that section is not for her . actually we applied the file ourselves ,we didn't hire any agent that time . Also i was in NZ so my husband took help of her . he got interview after 24 working days in which he was asked by immigration officer that who has filled the form , he said my sister helped . then she said why you didn't declare her name in the form , you told lie and gave false information to INZ . my husband got so tensed that he messed up the whole interview . but he was saying to the officer that he didn't lied he told her what was true .
    So this time we hired the agent , and also we have sent further information that we were asked for in PPI letter before the deadline . We stated exactly what was happened and that our motive was not to hide anything otherwise we never had told officer that sister had helped . we really didnt have knowledge , we thought ahh it is just our sister . we thought brother sister can help . we never knew the fact that it is much important to declare whether it is your sister or mother father .

Now i m still waiting for decision and it is over 2 months , we haven't heard anything from INZ . Also last time immigration officer was not satisfied with my husband's interview and on the day of interview we got declined letter . This time we just received PPI letter reg. character just after the day of interview . Is that mean that they are satisfied with interview and it is just the character waiver that they need now to approve the application ???? Also anyone knows how long does it take to decide the application after character waiver has asked ??? Also if someone knows is that very big crime if we haven't declare sister's name but the point is we didnt hide this from officer and told at the very first that who has helped ...
    I am very tensed checking my email daily that today we will get the visa but nothing happens . what is the maximum time for the application to be approved
    ?? Please Reply if someone has knowledge on this

Nobody is going to be able to tell you definite information on this. I'm sorry not to be able to help. Every case is investigated individually. There is no maximum or minimum time. The time that passes doesn't mean anything for good or ill. You just have to wait till you hear from INZ. Give them any information they ask for.

Hi kuldeep
    I am in the same boat! I have got same concerns for my husband. Immigration Officer have asked if there was any third party involved during visa application, and my husband told NO as we did take help. His application was not declined however looking at the response of immigration officer we decided to withdraw his application!
    Just wanted to know if you heard anything from INZ?

Hello @Kaur9kuldeep and @Mprerana , So does it mean that even the husband helps filling out the form you have to declare it? if this is the case then i will have to withdraw the application and declare it send again. any suggestion plzz?

or can my wife and me write a letter stating this mistake and to not harm our application.

Quote Originally Posted by sameer456 View Post
    or can my wife and me write a letter stating this mistake and to not harm our application.
    In your place, that is what I would do.

Thank u JandM. I have sent the letter to TT seevices. I hope they attach the letter with the visa application. Finger crossed.

In the same scenario, do I need to declare myself (as main applicant) if I fill out the form for partner supporting a temporary visa application and just let my husband signed it?

If there is an option for declaration then you have to declare that you have helped your husband fill out the form. You shouldnt leave any mistakes from your side to INZ. INZ will try to find any simple mistake to not grant visa.

Which visa and branch have you applied for . Please let us know.
    Its an opinion not immigration advice.
    Last edited by sameer456; 8th June 2017 at 08:35 PM.

Thanks for this information. I never knew about it. I'm learning a lot from this forum.
    My application will be processed in Auckland Branch.