Thread: Could we check the status???

Default Could we check the status???

Hi all, I asked my agent to check my status on line as other applicants do, but she insists that she can't do that and checking the status could be just done at the EOI stage !! Could anyone assure if what she says is true or not cause unfortunately I don't trust her a lot since she wasn't an expert in many situations!! One more thing, the co asked for my spouse's original police clearance along with many other original documents , does this happen to all applicants or just for the ones who will be accepted?? Much of appreciation

Is your agent licensed or exempt? There should no reason not to trust her if she is licensed, as she has a code of conduct to follow.

What is the status of you EOI?

Assuming she did submit it online and has logon details,she would be able to access it and it will either show as submitted, or when selected, change to selected. How many points did you claim?
    INZ require that original police certificates are provided at the time you lodge your application (post ITA) but these are normally returned.
    Last edited by ChrisMwn; 11th February 2017 at 06:15 AM.

no pcc never get back..they keep original one

Quote Originally Posted by simar toor View Post
    no pcc never get back..they keep original one
    A13.1.1 Originals

Original documents must:

be copied or processed immediately; and
    be returned directly to the owner or the owner's authorised agent (e.g. solicitor) as soon as possible
    ; and
    not be released to any other person unless the owner has made a written statement authorising their release to a specified person.