Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C.O. verification

Default C.O. verification

Hi friends,
    I have some question and looking forward to get some advise. I lodged my SMC on 7 Oct and yesterday while calling Inz I found out that my c.o has been already allocated on 3 Feb. And i, neither my employer did receive the questionnaire yet. And I assume it could be normal and I have got no problem with that too.

Now my question is:
    I got a call from UNKNOWN NUMBER with no number on Saturday, next day of allocation. I didn't received the call and indeed I blocked the unknown numbers and made not to receive calls from unknown numbers from phones settings.

I just want to know if Inz rings the applicant do they call from unknown hidden numbers or do they call from landline/visible numbers

Please shed some light.
    Thanks

Yes they call from unknown number

what will happen if I never receive the call from unknown numbers ??? or never let them contact on my number as I will block the calls from unknown numbers

no they never call from unknown number..it's always landline no. from which they call.

Guys thanks for the comment but here one friend is saying they CALL and next friend is saying they NEVER CALL from unknown numbers.
    Anyone been through this or have any ideas please help. Thanks

if you have previously indicated that your preferred method od communication is email, then that is how INZ should be contacting you.

Now you know the case officers name, send then an email!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    if you have previously indicated that your preferred method od communication is email, then that is how INZ should be contacting you.

Now you know the case officers name, send then an email!
    Thank you Chris for reply. I have an immigration advisor and he hasn't been contacted yet too. In fact, they even didn't knew that co has allocated and I found out and i informed them yesterday. So anyways about that unknown numberr things what you say Chris, do they call from UNKNOWN NUMBER or they call from visible number.

Quote Originally Posted by San11 View Post
    Thank you Chris for reply. I have an immigration advisor and he hasn't been contacted yet too. In fact, they even didn't knew that co has allocated and I found out and i informed them yesterday. So anyways about that unknown numberr things what you say Chris, do they call from UNKNOWN NUMBER or they call from visible number.
    Hello san, I got a call from my CO today and yes it was from unknown number. She wanted some clarification regarding py passport stamping. so yes they can call from unknown number. cheers

Quote Originally Posted by coolsharukh611 View Post
    Hello san, I got a call from my CO today and yes it was from unknown number. She wanted some clarification regarding py passport stamping. so yes they can call from unknown number. cheers
    Thanks alot so I conclude that co can call from unknown number. Thank you and thanks all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by San11 View Post
    then any and all contact to/from INZ should be through your Adviser

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast