Thread: Documentation evidence

Default Documentation evidence

HI All
    What is the best way to provide text message conversation evidence to NZ Immigration. I have screen shot text messages and will take them to JP to get verified. Will this be ok ? My bank statements I downloaded took them to ANZ to get verified but they said dont need to ANZ have agreement with NZI verification not required becaus they have ANZ logo on downloaded bank statement. Is this true ? Looking forward to listen to any feedback

Hi akomr

For bank statement, I printed out a statement from my online banking and took it into the bank to be signed/stamped. I just explained to them that it was for INZ, and they require the statement to be signed. I have heard of case officers being happy with just a printed online statement, although because it's quick and easy to have a bank statement stamped by your bank, might as well take it in and be 100% sure.

Your strategy with the text messages sounds good, just print them out and take them to a JP. I have never done this, but know of a couple that printed out online messages and did it like this.

Good luck!

Thank you John for your advise I will take statements in to get stamped just to be 100% sure.