Thread: Partnership residency visa

Default Partnership residency visa

Hi, me and my wife living in India from August 2016 . She is nz citizen and I m Indian citizen.
    I overstayed in nz for one and half year.

We are legally married in nz and got religiously married in India . We living together from August 2016

What you think are the chances to get Resident Visa , if we apply

Thank you

Nobody has a chance to get a partner-sponsored residence visa https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...-resident-visa until they can show 12 months' evidence of living together. See 'Check Criteria' via the button near the bottom of the screen.

If you have good evidence of living together, you could try for the partner-sponsored work visa. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...s-visa-holders

Here https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz...tnership+proof are some old threads with discussion about partnership evidence, and examples of what other people have used.

You are obviously going to have more difficulty than someone who hadn't overstayed. Were you deported by INZ, or did you leave of your own accord? This can make a difference.

I leave nz by my own with my wife , not get deported

Staying in India by nz citizen (my wife)at same address for one year .. make chances of gettING visa ?

Quote Originally Posted by Manizaina21 View Post
    Staying in India by nz citizen (my wife)at same address for one year .. make chances of gettING visa ?
    Yes, if you have GOOD evidence, as discussed on those old threads I linked to. You need to show clear proof when you arrived there and started living together, then more evidence for each passing month that you are both still there, both involved in daily life. Even after you send in the application, keep collecting evidence, because INZ ask for more (covering the time of processing) just before issuing a visa, making sure they don't give a visa to someone whose relationship has broken down in the meantime.

I'm drawing this http://onlineservices.immigration.go...nual/35058.htm to your attention. Since you weren't CONVICTED of breaching NZ's laws, that is a step in the right direction, and there's some hope. But notice A5.25 i - you must not try to cover up the fact that you overstayed. Almost certainly you will be told you need a character waiver, and part of that is taking full responsibility for whatever you did that was against the law.

Yes we together came to India on same flight and living at same same address since then... We have pics from first day.. We do online shopping and pics show time and date of us staying togther

Hi .. Do you know any one or any link that is similar to our situation as it could help us in knowing more information and maybe asking some questions. 😊

Hi, it's important for us to have joint insurance policies or other joint documents in India???

No, I don't know of anyone in a situation quite like yours.

Joint insurance policies or other arrangements which each of you can access and use are one good way to show that you are sharing the decision making. No ONE kind of evidence is obligatory - it's the whole picture built up by all the things you put forward that helps to give INZ the picture of your life together.

Hi I have bad debt in nz, yesterday got email from bay crop. You think bad credit can affect my application????