Thread: Case officer assessment on the application-Urgent

Post Case officer assessment on the application-Urgent

Applied under SMC on 20 April'16 and on 17th Oct Approved my residency application and then on 25th Oct my CO emailed me "However, circumstances have changed and following a quality check by a senior immigration officer I am required to undertake further assessment of your application. I must ask that you do not send your passport to us at this time, and I apologise for the inconvenience that this may have caused" asked for Bank Statement and Payslip.

And then last two weeks ago upon request to update my residency application status, they replied as below:
    "Our assessment of your application we have completed an assessment of your application and have identified the
    following issues which may have a negative impact on the outcome of your Application made under the Skilled Migrant Category (SMC)":
    It appears that your current employment does not meet the Immigration Instructions at SM7.20.

They have not made any decision on my application but asked me to make any comments or further information-supporting documents whatever.
    Please advise what should I do on this matter, I am in so stressed right now its almost a two weeks now and I have to comment on the issues they have raised, please anyone out there to help me please.

Saw this thread maybe useful
    https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=47052
    Also ops manual from a post by J&M
    http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/6954.htm
    Last edited by nativecolo; 12th February 2017 at 05:34 PM. Reason: more info found

Have they indicated what their concerns about your employer are?
    Could be because your salary is lower than the market rate. Or maybe they have question marks over their previous employment practices.
    This sounds like a case where a good immigration advisor will be worth the money.

Everything on that first link sent by nativecolo applies to your case. YOU can't supply information that you don't have about the company. You need to ask your employer to co-operate to supply the necessary evidence. You can reassure your employer that INZ will keep his private business confidential from you. You won't get to know about what he shares with INZ.