Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: immigration raised a question about companies financial sustainablty

Default immigration raised a question about companies financial sustainablty

hi , i have applied for resident visa under smc, now immigration raised a question about company's financial stablty ...
    Is there anyone who faced a similar kind of situation ? what was the outcome for you , please advice me
    thanks in advance..

Explain what exactly INZ wants.
    The employer has to give the INZ the financial documents that required all supporting documents which company can run for long time...

Please share your timeline and branch

file submitted on 11th May
    central auckland branch
    CO allocated after 3 months
    I have submitted payslips,ird bank statements
    now few days back they sent me an email saying they have issues with company's financial sustainblty...and gave me some time to prove else it can effect negatvly...
    what are the documents which can prove that company can run for long time??

Quote Originally Posted by humi26 View Post
    hi , i have applied for resident visa under smc, now immigration raised a question about company's financial stablty ...
    Is there anyone who faced a similar kind of situation ? what was the outcome for you , please advice me
    thanks in advance..
    same situation, employer is uncomfortable disclosing financial information, was called for an interview next week

This has been happening to quite a lot of applicants recently - here is one thread. https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=50249

It is the employer who will need to supply the information to INZ, but he doesn't have to tell you, his employee, his private business and financial affairs. INZ will tell him what they need to know.

hi

let me share my experience as it happened to me THRICE

recently i found out theres a thing called ops manual as suggested by jandm.

if you read there i think in section for work visa youll find out about this.

anyway, let me tell you what i did and what mistake i kept dping.

you require:
    company financial information, your employer needs to submit to immigration not you.
    if company is new doesnt have good financials, they can show cash flow projections.

my mistake(this is my take havent consulted anyone)
    any application you submit to immigration always write a personal cover letter.
    in ops manual if you read remember everycase is different and its upto the officer to decide its true or not.
    generally when immigration raises a question its due to poor make of the file.

personally as a solution
    write to immigration why you joined the company, on your experience or education.
    also that why you want to work with the company, as you might tell to your employer.

rest i would just suggest not to panic its normal no matter what anyone says that immigration asks for evidence. if your genuine nobody will say anything, just give evidence as asked by immigration.

sorry im new year dont have that much immigration knowledge but thats what i would say from experience. hope you get your visa

thanx alot mate...

Quote Originally Posted by humi26 View Post
    thanks in advance..
    Hi
    Same happened to me ....co raised concern for business sustainbility. My employer provided forecast for 2 years with detailed explanation.submitted on 6 dec still waiting to hear from co .

Quote Originally Posted by kalia_aman88 View Post
    Hi
    Same happened to me ....co raised concern for business sustainbility. My employer provided forecast for 2 years with detailed explanation.submitted on 6 dec still waiting to hear from co .
    that means they accepted that forecast and checking it ... else they have already told u.... gd luck bro... plz let me know whenever u hear from CO

hi, need help here.
    had a similar situation which financial statements are requested but employed refused to produce even directly to the immigration due to confidentiality.
    went for an interview yest, and only those information can helped us. CO said she will replied latest by end of this week.
    It's too soon to even go through 2PC isnt it? It feels like our application will be declined. ):
    both my husband and my job are in skilled employment and both of us is holding a job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast