Hi everyone! I've been posting and reading from this forum and I'm very thankful that everyone is sharing hopes and positivity towards a stressful visa application.

I've been here in New Zealand for 3 months already (officially yesterday). In the past few months, I was able to gather evidence of proof that I'm living with my partner and thanks for this forum.

Ive called immigration many times as well as there are other questions that I don't wanna assume and ends myself become paranoid. I'm very happy that Immigration NZ is much friendly and I think their ways here are way easier than offshore.

Background of my relationship:

I've been in relationship with my kiwi born citizen boyfriend for 20 months now ^^. we we're in long distance for almost a year because i had to finish my uni degree and licensure examination. By th Grace of God, I was able to finished it and pursue our plans which is, to move here in NZ with him. Despite the fact that we away, My boyfriend visited me every 3-4 months and was able to made a visit for 4X during while at distance. He constantly suprise me with gifts (send randomly in my place) and we are literally clingy with each other. Whether you believe i or not, the time we were away, we always stay in Call. He take me to his work and leave the facebook call on and I can hear all the noise, conversation in his end. Even at home, when he goes to supermarket, dinner and even while we are sleeping. We are always trying our best to be part of each others daily lives inspite distance. (too much story)

Now the reason why im posting again in here, is I need help from those who successfully lodged the application to check if Im good to go.

Take note: I called immigration too about my financial worries. They said, they are more focus on living together proof and it doesnt mater if i don't help my partner financially YET as long as we willl explained it to our cover letter. It was such a relief.( hehe)

here are the list our evidences.

Evidence how we maintain the relationship while in distance:

-Timeline of our relationship
-Vodafone emails (our conversation while im still working there)
-Conversation (i'm not planning to print all the conversation as we were able to reach more than Millions of conversation just in distance.
-His tickets evidence and some hotel bookings during his visits (note: hotel booking is under his name as we not yet aware before about partnersip visa but I'm sure this is a big help)
-His money transfer to me thu western union
-his delivery gifts receipts
-evidence he paid for my visa and the bond fee/bond receipt with his name (evidence he's financially supporting me)
-public recognition (facebook-everyone is aware of relationship as we like to blog on social medias)
-My school evidences like diploma, license, enrolment slip( to support the reason why we need to be in distance)
-pictures with family and friends
-plane ticket evidence that hes the payer (ticket going to NZ)
-call logs records (Him calling my Philippine's mobile #)

Evidence of living together (Since November 15, 2016)

*Bills on the same address (Utility bill-Vodafone and mercury) records maybe start of december as we waited for weeks to finally get change and i dont think its a problem
*letter from his dad that we are living together since we arrive here (house is under dads name;we will show the ownership name and bills sent under his dad's name in this house to prove he's the owner)
*bank STAMPED by BNZ/ One Mail from them (joint saving account)- we haven't used it yet,but hopefully when we I get a job, ill use it for my compensation.
*Flybuys (I signed up from all free flybuys here and sent me free cards )
*Cards sent by his bestfriend, his parents and my parents in our address)
*packaged sent in this address- (separated/non-separated)
*hobbiton movie set ticket/and hotel booking during our rotorua trip
*bunch of photos from his family/cousins/some friends
*conversation from parents talking about households in our place
*vodafone mobile account showing we have shared number.
*letter of support from his parents/sister/friends
*money transfer from my parents to show that i have my won money and I supply my shares here in our place despite the fact that im only using cash and can't prove thats from me but i believe its a helpful.
*note: we dont have any life insurance yet but INZ it doesn't matter as they are focus on living together (maybe for temporary). I will continue to gather evidences until we apply for residency hopefully in the future.

Hope we can apply this end of the month.

Thanks for patiently waiting for my post.

You think i have enough evidence now?