Thread: SMC co asked relation evidences

Default SMC co asked relation evidences

Hi friends today I heard from CO and she asked for IRD and relationship history covering the month from applying SMC to till now. I already had sent documents. But honestly speaking I have nothing new to send. What shall I do now. Any ideas guys, shall I send landlord and friends letter ? Or shall I send again old documents.

What else what else what else please advise. Also we have joint account and purchase from supermarkets but who will keep these papers/receipts so never kept it. So can can we send the bank statement showing pak n save and say that was joint purchase.

Please give any ideas guys.

Hi san11
    Follow other post started by nzkiwi might be you will get some idea from there.

It's entirely normal for INZ to ask for more partnership proof just before issuing a visa, to cover the time of processing. They're just making sure they aren't giving a visa to someone whose relationship has broken up in the meantime. Yes, you can show your bank statement. How about getting a couple of friends or colleagues to write letters, about having met you out together, or having you round for a meal? Aren't you in anybody's photos?

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    It's entirely normal for INZ to ask for more partnership proof just before issuing a visa, to cover the time of processing. They're just making sure they aren't giving a visa to someone whose relationship has broken up in the meantime. Yes, you can show your bank statement. How about getting a couple of friends or colleagues to write letters, about having met you out together, or having you round for a meal? Aren't you in anybody's photos?
    awesome! thank you soo much for the idea and thats exactly what i did.