Thread: Looking for Sub Contracting/Contracting work in the building/construction industry

Default Looking for Sub Contracting/Contracting work in the building/construction industry

I have just started my new business, my company name is Brotherz Ltd and we specialize commercial and residential building, retaining walls, fencing, decking, form work, framing etc, so I am looking for business as I have already got qualified, experienced builders standing by to deliver quality workmanship in a timely manner. I am needing connections to the right people and companies who I need to connect with to secure contracts so that my employees can utilize their talents and experience to great use.

If there are any companies out their looking for quality workmanship and on time then Brotherz Ltd is the company to call as we want your business and in return we will deliver what we say, and that is quality is our best. Please email me and lets get the ball rolling

In order to use the pm system you need to make 5 posts then people can contact you as we do not allow the use of emails here See rule 10 here
    https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40236