Thread: Bank loan( personal loan)

Default Bank loan( personal loan)

Hello everyone, can anyone suggest a bank which can offer personal loan for new resident visa holders with full time job? I need a personal loan for car and furnitures

Quote Originally Posted by coolsharukh611 View Post
    Hello everyone, can anyone suggest a bank which can offer personal loan for new resident visa holders with full time job? I need a personal loan for car and furnitures
    For car you can always go with the financing company from the seller, interest rate will be lesser compare to bank loan, and for furniture, you can apply for Q card from any furniture store, you have to pay member fee of 55$ per year, you get an option to pay off within 6 or 12 months without any interest.

Quote Originally Posted by coolsharukh611 View Post
    I had my personal loan approved at anz, and I find the interest rates are much lower compared to in house car financing. I guess it just depends on how you negotiate the interest rates with your personal banker.

Agreed with antigravity. Depends on how well you can negotiate with your bank, as well as other factores like your credit score etc. Personally, I've had great luck with Kiwibank. Though my sisters recently grabbed a loan from NZCU Baywide and it was pretty easy. Lower interest rate than mine, too! (jealous)