Thread: Assessment for job search visa

Default Assessment for job search visa

Hi all, I received from my agent that I have to be assessed again by the co for the job search visa, but she doesn't know what kind of assessment it is. If anyone can help, I appreciate.

This is not something I've heard before. If your agent does not understand what is required, or what is happening, she needs to ask the CO.

Default Assessment for job search visa

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    This is not something I've heard before. If your agent does not understand what is required, or what is happening, she needs to ask the CO.
    . So it is just sending the application and the documents?? Because the agent says they have to fill an application to show that we accepted the invitation to a job search visa along with a bank statement and round tickets booking! Explain plz

Quote Originally Posted by Noorala View Post
    . So it is just sending the application and the documents?? Because the agent says they have to fill an application to show that we accepted the invitation to a job search visa along with a bank statement and round tickets booking! Explain plz
    To me that sounds like you have ben granted a JSV and now need to agree and provide proof of funds and return ticket.

What if I want to send the co a petition hopefully she would grant us a residency visa? Could I contacted someone who did so and the co changed his mind after sending him sensible reasons

One more thing, how long does it take to get the labels on the passport cause the agent says it needs 8 weeks!!!!o find this very far cause I have to leave soon

Quote Originally Posted by Noorala View Post
    What if I want to send the co a petition hopefully she would grant us a residency visa? Could I contacted someone who did so and the co changed his mind after sending him sensible reasons
    No. I already explained on the other thread where you asked about this. The result was decided as a result of the interview with the CO. Either you take up the offer of the SMC JSV, or you decline it, and that is the end of your application. There IS no arguing with this.

There is no set time. It depends how busy the office is that deals with applications from where you live.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    To me that sounds like you have ben granted a JSV and now need to agree and provide proof of funds and return ticket.
    I agree.