Thread: Partnership evidence

Default Partnership evidence

Hi there,

I would like to ask question regarding evidences for Partnership evidence visa.

Is it okay to submit the record of my partner sending a parcel from the address where we live together. If you know what I mean when the courier pick up package from our address but the package is only from his name. We are trying to think to submit it as well even not showing my name on it. As I have mails and packages received from our address too. I know this is quiet nonsense questions but I just wanna make sure.

All the best,

Thanks
    Last edited by Kimmy8888; 20th February 2017 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmy8888 View Post
    Hi there,

I would like to ask question regarding evidences for Partnership evidence visa.

Is it okay to submit the record of my partner sending a parcel from the address where we live together. If you know what I mean when the courier pick up package from our address but the package is only from his name. We are trying to think to submit it as well even not showing my name on it. As I have mails and packages received from our address too. I know this is quiet nonsense questions but I just wanna make sure.

All the best,

Thanks
    evidence can relate to either of you, or both of you (jointly),but if when combined it indicates you live at the same address, its helpful

@ChrisMwn Thank you so much