Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CO questionnaire

Default CO questionnaire

Hi guys , m looking for some idea. Please guide me.

My employer received the employer questionnaires. he been asked to be detailed as possible. But now the question is for example if there's a question in regards to stock levels management, is he supposed to just confirm that manager does this task. Or is he expected to come to manager ask the evidences and do the attachment on questionnaire and send to Inz.

My employer says he will just precisely answer without any attachments but will confirm that manager is managing the busines. Is he doing right or does he has to provide eevidences too to Inz ?
    Please advise guys.
    Thanks

Your employer has to say your manager does the job. You dont have to send proof..all the best

Thank you soo much coolsharukh. I hope everything goes well.

There's a question in regards to training staff. So is it enough if he just say manager is responsible for training. Or does he also have to attached the training sheet of the training that I gave to employees. Any ideas please

hlo san
    is ur co also request some document from u like ird
    payslip etc ? or he just sent questionerie to employer ?

Naah, co asked me just one year IRD Summery bro. And he sent employer question but didn't ask business documents. He asked just org. Chart and some questions. That's all.

Your employer doesnt have to provide any proof. All he needs to do is answer what your CO has asked and if your CO wants the training chart then he might ask your employer. Best of luck

which position did u apply bro ?

Quote Originally Posted by coolsharukh611 View Post
    Your employer doesnt have to provide any proof. All he needs to do is answer what your CO has asked and if your CO wants the training chart then he might ask your employer. Best of luck
    Thank you coolsharukh. ok so my employer has written the answers preety straightforward without giving much details. so lets see how it goes. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by cafjay View Post
    which position did u apply bro ?
    one of the worst title which is called R-E-T-A-I-L :Manager lol. but oh well, whatever will happen, no worries!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast