Thread: Need support!!! for Migration!

Default Need support!!! for Migration!

Dear Sir/Madam,

Need your advice how can i proceed further!

I was submitted my EOI on 22nd June 2016 and it was Selected from the Pool and it was declined during evaluation because I did not complete my Qualification evaluation(PAR&IQA).

Then, I was submitted my EOI 2nd time after me and my wife Qualification evaluation on 18 Nov 2016 still it was not selected. My EOI Point is 150, yes I know as per NZ new Conditions must require 160 point, please support us if any possibility to help us on this, me and my family really willing to migrate NZ.

FYI: i am a System Engineer working here in Singapore past 5+ years. Total Experience around 7 Years.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards
    Rajesh

As you have said yourself, the minimum number of points for an EOI to be selected is now 160. The only way to get your EOI selected is to increase the number of points that you can claim, for instance, by getting the offer of a skilled job in NZ, or by getting an extra qualification of the right sort.

by getting the offer of a skilled job in NZ,

I am outside the NZ. How to get the skilled job?

Use the internet. Search for job vacancies in your industry. Get to know what companies are out there, and find their own websites, to know more about them. Contact them, even if they're not advertising - send them your CV (resume) and ask if they are going to have vacancies. In other words, use the same methods as are normal anywhere. If you don't look, or don't ask, you can't get.

However, it is not common for people to be considered when applying for a job from outside NZ, unless they have a rare skill-set. More people on the forum have managed to get an offer by travelling to NZ as a visitor, and making themselves available to meet employers and agents in person. NZ employers have a preference for being able to look someone in the eye and shake their hand when deciding if they'd be likely to fit in.

Quote Originally Posted by lakshmana1980 View Post
    by getting the offer of a skilled job in NZ,

I am outside the NZ. How to get the skilled job?
    it is not impossible to get a job!!! you will never know if you don't try!

From the last 6 months I am seriously searching jobs at NZ through job portals. Every day I am sharing my resumes with the Job publishers. Till now only 10% given response to me and asking my visa status. When I say I don't have any NZ work-visa then every one suggesting me to apply Resident visa and no one is willing to sponsor temp. work visa. After 6 months job hunt, I am tired and stopped searching now. I am Indian and looks like applying visiting visa also not simple as it take some time and some process. Second point is when you are already working then it is not possible to take some break.