Thread: Shipping 5 CBM household goods from Wellington to Melbourne

Default Shipping 5 CBM household goods from Wellington to Melbourne

Hi there

I will be relocating to Melbourne for a couple of years

I will need to shift about 5-6 CBM of household goods which I cant carry with me on the plane

Can you recommend any agency in Wellington who do these shipments at an economical cost ?
    As these items will not be very urgent, i can go for sea shipment also instead of air if the savings are substantial

I do not require their service for packing and unpacking.

I will hand over the packed cartons to them in Wellington and collect the same in Melbourne after custom clearance

Thanks for advising

Quote Originally Posted by newbienz View Post
    Hi there

I will be relocating to Melbourne for a couple of years

I will need to shift about 5-6 CBM of household goods which I cant carry with me on the plane

Can you recommend any agency in Wellington who do these shipments at an economical cost ?
    As these items will not be very urgent, i can go for sea shipment also instead of air if the savings are substantial

I do not require their service for packing and unpacking.

I will hand over the packed cartons to them in Wellington and collect the same in Melbourne after custom clearance

Thanks for advising
    Hi,

I did a similar move but from Melbourne to Auckland! - we paid $340 for 100 cub metric with http://www.kalgin.co.nz/
    They put all in a wood box...

Once here - with paid around $150 (It could be higher depending in what you sent) - We take our things to the port of Melbourne And we collect the box from the port of Auckland.

And took like 5 weeks to get here - and 3 days to completed all the paper work.

It is cheap and secure!
    Last edited by YessicaCBO; 23rd February 2017 at 03:55 PM.