Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emedical questions pls

Default Emedical questions pls

Hi there

I have a question regarding emedical.
    I've done my full medical exam this morning and I'm quiet confuse how it works.

I haven't submitted my application yet and decided to do medical exam first my question is.

Does the panel physician or clinic who conduct the exam will let you know if the result is normal before submitting it to INZ? Or I would only find out that my result is normal once the INZ receive it?

To begin with, I believe all NZ-accredited, e-medical service providers follow the similar mandates.

Prior to the performance of the test procedures, you were directed to complete multiple sets of documents requiring the provision of your personal details such as email address. You might have just overlooked this information, but you should be concurrently receiving the result summary with NZ Immigration.
    Last edited by filipinoguy; 23rd February 2017 at 09:18 PM.

We received an email a couple of days later with the outcome and that it was sent to immigration, this was a month or so before we submitted our ITA

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...ical-countries

if I want to access my personal information held in the eMedical system I will be able to request a copy
    of, and correction to my personal information:
    o from the panel clinic that examined me, once I have been notified by the clinic that my health
    examination has been completed;
    and
    o from INZ once the panel clinic has transferred my completed health examination to INZ. The INZ
    website at www.immigration.govt.nz contains INZ’s contact information;
    • that INZ will retain my personal information for use in assessing my health in the future as necessary, or
    for audit reasons

The medical center may not ring to say everything is normal but they woukd ring i would hope if something abnormal especially from a health point of view rather than an immigration point of view. You should have been giving a reference number starting with NZER N00087654 for example an that relates to your medical. If you provided your email to the clinic you should get an email from INZ but hey either way if your concerned just ring an ask the medical center.....!

@QueenSteph thank you

Had my test yesterday but not with the urine yet. I have to do it next week. They told me they will let me.know if theres abnormalities with the blood result. But I haven't heard anything from them today huhu. So nervous haha

And also, does INZ will email me once they received my emedical from clinic even though I haven't lodged my application yet?☺

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmy8888 View Post
    And also, does INZ will email me once they received my emedical from clinic even though I haven't lodged my application yet?☺
    In my case, I never received any sorts of notification from NZ Immigration, but the status of my e-medical report as "Received" is included in the summary list of my ongoing and approved visa application through http://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz.

So I guess, you must first submit your EOI and have it selected.

Thank you. Do I still need to submit EOI? I'm applying visa based on my kiwi partner.
    I'm sorry, not really familiar with visa thing. Hehe

No, no EOI. Get familiar fast, or you may make a mistake with repercussions. Look on INZ website for "Partner of New Zealander" either residence https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...-resident-visa or work visa https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...s-visa-holders. Look at the Check Criteria button near the bottom of the page and you'll see all the requirements.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast