Thread: Completing Partnership Work Visa Application

Default Completing Partnership Work Visa Application

Hi All,

I am a little confused on a section in the Partnership Work Visa Application (applicant).

On section C, Your Health, we have ticked the box for C6 - which outlines : I do not have to provide a Chest X-ray Certificate (INZ 1096) and either a Limited Medical Certificate (INZ 1201) or a General Medical Certificate (INZ 1007) at this stage because xxxx

Because the medical x/ray were provided with a prior application, within the time frames allowed, we are taking a common sense approach and are not having to complete the following question after it, C8 - Tick the option that applies to you: is a physician submitting your medical and/or chest x-ray certificate to Immigration New Zealand on your behalf

In this scenario, would this be the correct way to fill in this section.

When was the last time you had your partner's medical exam?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmy8888 View Post
    When was the last time you had your partner's medical exam?
    Less than 1 year ago with her post study open work visa

Rang inz, was told to leave (C):C8 as it's irrelevant in the above scenario

Did u submit the application yet? I'm still waiting for my emedical. I'm worried a bit as the hospital haven't contacted me regarding my bloodtest. I wanted to know if it's normal or not . Good luck for ur application. I think it's a good time to submit it this week.

Hey Kimmy,
    From what I read on your earlier posts. I did my e medical at Symonds as well but on a Saturday and the following Wednesday got an email stating "Your health examination results show no abnormal or significant findings" and that they sent the results to immigration. But if you want your actual results the exact numbers etc. you have to call to request them. They say it takes 3-4 working days to get your results back. Since you did yours on a Thursday I would assume you should get an email back Monday or Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmy8888 View Post
    Did u submit the application yet? I'm still waiting for my emedical. I'm worried a bit as the hospital haven't contacted me regarding my bloodtest. I wanted to know if it's normal or not . Good luck for ur application. I think it's a good time to submit it this week.
    Agree with what Jess&Jack has said, you've done your part and its up to the agencies from here.

I haven't yet submitted mine Kimmy, everything is printed and ready to go, just waiting on the support letter from her parents to be translated (submitted Thursday last week, which should be Monday / Tuesday this week) then we can submit.

@Jess&Jack- I'm really worried lol. I called them last Saturday and the receiptionist said they will.let the.clinical people.to inform.me ASAP. I haven't submitted my urine as I had my period last time and I'm doing it on Tuesday. Hopefully I'll get an email from.them

Thanks