Thread: Residency through partnership-confused!

Default Residency through partnership-confused!

Hi,
    I just wanna ask i applied my application last week and today CO gave all back my passport and the evidences i gave such as joint tenancy aggreement, bank statements and many more.
    She said my application is ongoin and it will take one to three months before a decision is made. Im really confuse why they sent back my passport. At the moment she just ask me to fill up again some forms in INZ 1000 coz i forgot to put not qpplicable or N/A to some questions.
    Do i have to worry that i have my passport sent back to me?

Our passports were also sent back to us. I think due to the long waiting times they do not want to hold onto it in case you need to travel or use it as a form of identification

Quote Originally Posted by Cj4818 View Post
    Hi,
    I just wanna ask i applied my application last week and today CO gave all back my passport and the evidences i gave such as joint tenancy aggreement, bank statements and many more.
    She said my application is ongoin and it will take one to three months before a decision is made. Im really confuse why they sent back my passport. At the moment she just ask me to fill up again some forms in INZ 1000 coz i forgot to put not qpplicable or N/A to some questions.
    Do i have to worry that i have my passport sent back to me?
    Your application has not yet reaches a "case officer" its simply been received by a "support officer" who has made an initial check of what has been recieved, taken payment, and returned any original documents (and request forms be fully completed).

Thank you for the reply 😊😊