Thread: Visiting Visa

Default Visiting Visa

Hi All,
    I am Indian and working at Singapore as Software Developer(C++/VC++/C#/WPF/Scala/Python/Scala). I have started Resident Visa process by hoping that I can claim 160 points. But NZQA did not considered my Bachelors degree as specialization in Computers instead they consider it as general. Because of that I am unable to claim the bonus points. So I am short of 25 points. Every day I am searching jobs at NZ job portals from Singapore. But no luck and did not getting any response from the recruiters.

Only one option I have now is, come to NZ on visiting visa for 3 weeks and do the job hunt there. This also helps me to get some exposure about NZ, If I am lucky and get the job and some one willing to provide work-visa for me then I can apply the Resident visa later.

So I have decided to apply visiting visa through online. As per the below URL I have to fill the below sections and show the evidence at my visa application.

Please help me by sharing valuable information on do's and don'ts for this Visiting visa process and guide me in right direction.

Identity
    Health
    Character
    Bonafaide
    Funds
    HealthCare
    Onward traverl

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...GP&applying=no

Thanks,
    LaksM

Well be careful about visitor visa they might get you limited without extention in nz change, do as how I did just pay for English language courses ... and explorer nz or job hunting.. however I visit nz 2 years before my primary arriving ..