Morning all. My passport has managed to fall out of my bag a couple of weeks ago walking home and has not been handed into the Police or anything I have already filled the form out and paid for the new passport but I'm struggling with the countersign part and need help/advice!

The only person I have known for two years works as a Motel Manager and has a UK passport which is fine as have seen applications will get processed if they have a UK passport however the people that can sign need to be in a profession such as Police, Doctor etc so I'm not sure if she can sign being a Motel Manager? If not then who could I get to sign because I don't haven't known anyone for two years in any of the professions listed. Kind of worried now as need to get it posted as soon as possible otherwise I'm going to end up paying for it again and I was meant to be applying for my residency around about now so that is going to be delayed until I get my new passport!

On another note, in my passport was my visa sticker for my current year partner work visa, do I need to do anything or will it be an issue as I'll be sending my residency off as soon as I have possession of the new passport but it wont have the visa sticker in it when I send it off to immigration.

Thanks for any help/suggestions!