Thread: Document Submission after SMC Lodged

Default Document Submission after SMC Lodged

Hi,
    I applied for SMC residence VISA. Here is my timeline

EOI Selected (145 points) : 26-09-2016
    ITA Received : 18-10-2016
    Application Sent : 12-02-2017
    Application Lodged : 21-02-2017 (Auckland Central Branch)
    Waiting for CA

Due to some personal commitments, my wife was not able to give IELTS exam until January 2017. Her IELTS exams conducted on 10-02-2017. Now we have her IELTS score.

While sending our original the document (on 12-02-2017), we put one cover letter saying that her exams results will be announced by end of Feb and we will be submitting her IELTS reports after results will be announced.

Now here is my question is "should I wait for the Case Officer to be assigned or should I just blindly send the documents to Auckland central branch with my application number?".

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by prasagl26 View Post

Hi,
    I applied for SMC residence VISA. Here is my timeline

EOI Selected (145 points) : 26-09-2016
    ITA Received : 18-10-2016
    Application Sent : 12-02-2017
    Application Lodged : 21-02-2017 (Auckland Central Branch)
    Waiting for CA

Due to some personal commitments, my wife was not able to give IELTS exam until January 2017. Her IELTS exams conducted on 10-02-2017. Now we have her IELTS score.

While sending our original the document (on 12-02-2017), we put one cover letter saying that her exams results will be announced by end of Feb and we will be submitting her IELTS reports after results will be announced.

Now here is my question is "should I wait for the Case Officer to be assigned or should I just blindly send the documents to Auckland central branch with my application number?".

Thanks in advance

you can send to INZ before allocation of CO, just mention ur all details app number or others...is she secondary applicant in the application?

I agree.

We sent docs to London office prior to CO allocation. Sent it to the VAC with all the relevant case/application numbers. Any numbers we could find on our ITA went onto the form/cover letter. It got put into our file with no problems

Hi Simar Toor, I used my wife's education point in the application. Thus she would also need to provide IELTS results as per new rule (ITA after 12-Oct-2016).
    Thanks for your suggestions. I will be sending the documents to my VAC (Auckland Central) soon.

Quote Originally Posted by prasagl26 View Post
    Hi Simar Toor, I used my wife's education point in the application. Thus she would also need to provide IELTS results as per new rule (ITA after 12-Oct-2016).
    Thanks for your suggestions. I will be sending the documents to my VAC (Auckland Central) soon.

yes, if u claimed points for her, she has to provide the ielts test score same as principal applicant i.e ielts score 6.5