Thread: My visitor visa application got decilned

Default My visitor visa application got decilned

Hello,
    I'm 21 from Israel and my visitor visa application was decilned.
    Here's what I sent:
    *Bank statemant
    *already paid flight tickets (to NZ and back to Israel).
    *A letter from the university that I'm starting my degree on october 2017 (to prove study ties in Israel).

Here's the response I got:
    "We have declined your application for a visitor visa because you do not meet the
    requirements set out in visitor visa immigration instructions.
    We have made this decision because: Bona fide applicant"
    About the university, they said that since my semester starts only after the date I wrote I'm returning to Israel, and not during my stay in NZ, i'm not considered to have any study ties in my home country (My semester starts two weeks after my intended return from NZ).
    They also said that I don't show any family ties or employment ties in my home country.

Now here's my full story:
    I'm planning on visiting New Zealand for a ski season in queenstown, not to work. so I'll be there for 4.5 months, staying in queenstown and skiing all the winter.
    I'm not employed, I just finished 3 years of service in the military. All my family lives in Israel and I live with my parents.

Now what can I do different in my next application?
    I thought that having enough money, flight tickets and study ties in Israel (I don't understand why they don't see it as study tied) will be enough.

Thanks a lot!!
    Last edited by ziv03; 7th March 2017 at 09:17 AM.

Someone?