Thread: job search visa application-online

Default job search visa application-online

Hello, just wondering if anyone can enlighten me on this.
    I have made an online application for job search visa. Does all online visa application are processed by one branch or at their respective locations such as i live in hamilton and we do have immigration NZ branch in hamilton which deals with visa application. However i m not sure that do online visa applications are processed by them as well because i got the email confirmation for my application from Northern Region Documentation Branch. Advise me please.

INZ send cases to whichever office is most suitable at the time. This may be because at times, certain offices are specializing in a particular kind of application, or at other times one office has had a very high number of submissions, and therefore cases are sent to different offices with a lighter workload just then.

The Northern Region Documentation Branch is based in Manukau, and routinely deals with paperwork for all the Auckland area offices. That's not to say that when your case is assigned, it will be worked there. It might be worked locally, or not, but all offices apply the same regulations, so there's nothing to worry about.