Thread: Residence VIsa

Default Residence VIsa

I have question need expert. I used to apply residence under skilled migrant category LVl1( financial analyst). However half of my duties is match to this qualification, but Another my duties, relate to Financial management, but id di not highlight in my application. My employer verify everything that i successfully deal with my responsibilities and tasks which i highhlight in application. But problem ))) on moment of my application i had 6 month only work experience and my two degree lvl 7 and lvl 8 in Fiance in my country and in NZ, Will i had troubles with application, cause CO right now send more questions to my boss. Any experience in this things?

Hi mmm,
    I am an accountant, applied under SMC, only 2-3 job responsibilities points in my job description match with the points in ANZSCO. Other responsibilities in my JD are general accounting jobs including management and Financial accounting, couple of jobs I do are not in the ANZSCO list of respos but needs accounting expertise. I strongly believe that the list of responsibilities in ANZSCO is not the complete and must have list of respos for being an accountant, accounting is really a wide area. Being an accountant does not mean that you are an expert of all accounting in the universe.

As long as the summary of your job responsibility is not miles away from the summarised set of responsibilities in ANZSCO, we should be fine. In your case Financial Analyst is really a top or mid level management position which needs expertise and experience. From my point of view you are fine as long as you are carrying out financial analysis for your employer and managing the finance at the same time.

Cheers.

Just expressed my views. Please, do not take any of my views as immigration advise.
    Last edited by Max614; 10th March 2017 at 12:13 PM.

I also worry my degree finance so finger cross hopefully everything will be alright