Thread: Looking for a business partner

Default Looking for a business partner

Hi i am looking for a business partner ( ** investing time rather than a money- but u don't need to give full time) who are interested for a IT business and have knowledge about the market of NZ related to web design , mob application and so on.... people without experience can even contact me if u r interested in this field... its low investment business with low risk.. contact me for more details after that i will share u my real idea..

I am interested

You will both need to make five posts on any thread, then after about 20 minutes, the forum will automatically switch on your ability to use the PM system so you can swap your personal details.

Hi ! Thank you for your interesd . Where do you live in newzealand?

Thank you JAndM

Quote Originally Posted by Nayan View Post
    Hi i am looking for a business partner ( ** investing time rather than a money- but u don't need to give full time) who are interested for a IT business and have knowledge about the market of NZ related to web design , mob application and so on.... people without experience can even contact me if u r interested in this field... its low investment business with low risk.. contact me for more details after that i will share u my real idea..
    Hi

Am an IT Professional and am interested let me know your time to talk about this PM me

I'm keen! Drop me a message.