Thread: Entrepeneur Work Visa

Default Entrepeneur Work Visa

Hi!

I've been searching this forum and the internet about de Entrepeneur Work Visa. Not much luck so far. Ofcource I've found all the basic info from INZ, but I would like to know experiences.

So: who has experience with the Entrepeneur Work Visa? :-) Please share!

There have never been as many people posting on the forum who were going for any of the entrepreneur visas as for the other kinds. Maybe you will hear from some previously 'silent' readers.

Hello!

We are here living happily in Nelson courtesy of the Long Term Business Visa (now Entrepreneur Work Visa). I tried coming in under the long term skills shortage but was lacking two classes to meet the requirements so decided to do what I do best which is being a serial entrepreneur. I applied in early 2013 and received approval in early 2014. We moved to Nelson in November 2014 and began work of starting a brewery and pizzeria. Construction took awhile and opened in February 2016. Been open now just over a year and having a great time of it all. Applied for residency in December and they asked for proof that our employees were either residents/citizens and proof of our relationship. Hoping to hear from them soon but really don't know how long to expect.

I saw earlier you mentioned you were looking at the north island but do want to say how incredibly nice the top of the south is.

Cheers,
    Mic