Thread: Visiting London branch

Default Visiting London branch

Hi.i ve submited ITA on Feb to London branch and there is still no CO allocation. Is it advised to visit the branch or it is waste of time?
    Thank you for you answers

Your application is waiting its turn to be allocated. In fairness to everyone (because everyone who applies would like to have their visa immediately without having to wait), there is a date-order queue. This can't be influenced, either by visiting, or writing in, or complaining. Your turn will come, but in the meantime, there will be long periods of time when you hear nothing.

Incidentally, though in general timings are unpredictable, recent posts on the threads have said that applicants have been told they would be waiting around 5 - 6 months for allocation. And over this last year, it has been routine for there to be around 12 months between submission of an application of EOI under SMC, and eventually hearing the outcome. Some few people get a pleasant surprise, and hear sooner, but in general, it is better for your health not to have false expectations.

No. it's march. It states everywhere it takes 6-9 months not days.

Thank you all.Of course it takes time.I ve meant if at any stage of the whole process,is it worth to visit the branch.There are opening hours for public.I dont know, maybe to ask for an interview or anything else

No, not in the sense of, 'I'll just step in there and sort all this out with the CO.' The public only get to meet clerks who man the desks, usually, like a human FAQ system, and they don't have access to all the detail of any one case. I don't think I've ever heard of even ONE person, of all the hundreds who have posted on ENZ, who met their CO face to face.

Check our timeline for London Branch, might give you a better understanding of a timeline in your branch