Thread: Can immigration advisor be involved in the halfway of application under SMC?

Question Can immigration advisor be involved in the halfway of application under SMC?

Hi,

Could anyone in the forum help confirm if it is ok to involve an advisor in the middle of the processes, like after ITA (though EOI was completed and submit on own at the beginning)?

Thanks for any help!!

Quote Originally Posted by jecktsz View Post
    Hi,

Could anyone in the forum help confirm if it is ok to involve an advisor in the middle of the processes, like after ITA (though EOI was completed and submit on own at the beginning)?

Thanks for any help!!
    yes, but the Adviser will obviously need to agree to take the matter on, and will want to assess that you have a reasonable chance of sucess.

Youll need to complete and INZ1160 form.

PM me if yoiu need further information.

Thanks!

Dear Chrismwn,
    Need your help. My case is approved for resident visa, I had sent my passport for stamping, 15 days had past and there was medical emergency back home, so I requested immigration to expedite in granting visa label. In response to that, Imigration said file was with support officer and now it has come back to CO ( case officer ) for verification. Online status is still approved. Have you come across a case like that? What is going on? How long will it take for me to get my passport? Any approximate time ?
    Please guide me

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    yes, but the Adviser will obviously need to agree to take the matter on, and will want to assess that you have a reasonable chance of sucess.

Youll need to complete and INZ1160 form.

PM me if yoiu need further information.
    Hello ChrisMwn,
    I have a similar question but the other way round, i.e. some friends will need an Immigration Agent for the EOI part and check which Skilled Job matches best their experience, knowing that they have high qualifications (like level 8, 9 or 10) but their experience is not related to their qualifications.
    Once they have put in their EOI they feel more comfortable for the rest of the process as they are ready to spend time on that.
    I think they had better use the help of an Immigration Agent all the way through the process but I would like to have your experience on this, if it is something that people do.
    Many thanks in advance.