Thread: co only gives me 14 days to provide ipenz letter

Default co only gives me 14 days to provide ipenz letter

Hello everyone,

My co mailed me yesterday that I should provide futher evidence as my IQA outcome only shows bechelor's degree of level 7, no speciality is banchmarked.

However, there is no chance to obtain this inpenz from ipenz letter in such a short period.
    I write to the co if he could give me a extension. But he resused and claimed that all the requirments are clearly provided by the ITA letter.
    Does the mean that I totally lose the oppotunity?

Did anyone ever get a extension in a similar situation?
    Thanks for advice of any kind.

Thanks.

A year or two ago, the NZ government instructed INZ only to give very short deadlines when requiring more information, with the idea that this would speed up processing. In practice, although this isn't written down anywhere publicly available, we see that most COs, if an applicant sends evidence within the time limit that they have taken steps to get the information required, will allow more time. BUT all that refers to cases where the CO asks for extra information, which the applicant couldn't know in advance would be required. An incomplete application may be rejected.

Did the instructions with your ITA state that an IPENZ letter would be necessary?

Dears,
    Just wonder if someone got a bachelor in Electronic Engineering, and a master degree in Software, then apply SMC as a software programmer(have no experience in EE).
    How can he do the IPENZ for the LTSSL bonus points? (both EE and software are in LTSSL)
    LTSSL bonus points require IPENZ report show your experience with your BACHELOR degree (Electronic Engineering), right?

thanks!