Thread: Chest X ray assessment Processing Time

Default Chest X ray assessment Processing Time

Hi
    I applied for my husband's visa 2nd time based on partnership . Our previous application was declined because of some character issues . This Time immigration has granted us a character waiver and asked to provide a chest x ray . It is about 3 and half months that our file was in process , now they have replies that we were granted character waiver and they need frest chest x ray . Anyone having any idea , chest x ray demanded from immigration is a positive sign that our application will be approved ?? because they do not have any other issues except that character which is now waived .

Also anyone having idea how long does it take to assess chest xray as it is now two weeks we have provided that NZER number to INZ .

Quote Originally Posted by Sarabjit View Post
    Hi
    I applied for my husband's visa 2nd time based on partnership . Our previous application was declined because of some character issues . This Time immigration has granted us a character waiver and asked to provide a chest x ray . It is about 3 and half months that our file was in process , now they have replies that we were granted character waiver and they need frest chest x ray . Anyone having any idea , chest x ray demanded from immigration is a positive sign that our application will be approved ?? because they do not have any other issues except that character which is now waived .

Also anyone having idea how long does it take to assess chest xray as it is now two weeks we have provided that NZER number to INZ .
    Which branch did u apply? When did apply?

Your file will be in the CO's rotating work queue, so it will have to wait till it comes round for its next turn for his/her attention till s/he sees the new X-ray has been sent, and it depends how complex things are in any/all of those how long till yours is next looked at. Unpredictable.