Thread: Deportation Liability Notice

Default Deportation Liability Notice

Please shed some light.
    I was served a DL for breaching my work visa under essential skills (left my job and lived with my partner who is a PR while we awaited for my application under Partner Sponsored Work Visa). 1st application was declined because of Living Together issue. After few weeks we submitted another application of the same class then was declined due to my wife's ineligibility to sponsor me as she sponsored successfully a previous partner under residence visa. She will only be able to sponsor me a temporary parnershio based visa on Nov.2018. When we received my DL we complied with all the process of submitting Good Reasons as to why DL should not proceed, Section 61 request, appealed to IPT all on time with an Immig Lawyer assistance but were all unsuccessful. During this process we've been living together for 8 months. The IPT gave us 2 options: 1st, I'll leave NZ and probably study or work or make further attempts to apply for work visa if I still have one while we maintain constant communication as couple. 2nd, both of us go back to our home country. We chose option 1 instead. My visa expired Jan.12 and voluntarily left NZ on Feb.07.

Question: I have a job offer from an employer 20 minutes from where my wife lives. If I lodge an application under Essential Skills for which I gained 5 months work exp on my previous visa will I be granted one even if I was served a DL? July1 will be the start of the job being offered.

the question you are asking is way beyond the ability of anyone here and would amount to the provision of immigration advice. if you have had a lawyer or adviser acting for your in the past, best to seek further advice there.

I agree with Chris.